Today it begins. I begin to document a journey forward. My passion is fueled by the number of days that I was not fully aware of my journey; all of the days that went undocumented.
DEN OF PRIDE: Launch, June 1, 2017
This stands as document #1 (Written format) on the Journey of Men, inside the DEN OF PRIDE!
I have 21 days to launch. It is more than just a blog or a podcast. It is a positive, safe and empowering educational forum for the betterment of all. This is coaching! This is what it means to be a coach; empowering other to empower others.
Our world is about change. Change is inevitable. We must grow or we fail. If we don’t strive to be more do more and become more, then we are lost. Evolution is about growth. Evolution is inevitable.
Study—–Practice—–Teach! This is the real circle of life. We must study something new in order to regenerate. Then put what we learn into practice. Now teach it to others; empowering and adding value to others in the process.
DEN OF PRIDE has been in the works for many moons. Its evolution was inevitable.
DEN OF PRIDE is 21 Days from Launch. The launch is only the beginning; the start of something great. You are going to hear from me (and others), learn from me, live and grow with me. You will get to know who I am, what I am about and most of all, how I can help you do the same.
“I know who I am! I know where I am going! I know what I am doing to get there!” ~ RJ Horner
I can state these words out loud because I can back up that statement with my thoughts, beliefs and ideas. I want to show you how you can state this with the same confidence.
I have a program I am working on, let’s call it (JM) for now, but today is not about (JM), it’s about DOP, DEN OF PRIDE.
Here is where I stand currently, on Day 21 of; 21 Days to Launch:
– Yesterday I recorded my 1st set of interviews.
– Woo Hoo! It’s official! This is real! It’s happening!
– I declared my intent to run a podcast for DEN OF PRIDE more than a month ago as a means to keep myself accountable. It worked.
– I started doing things to make it happen. Things started happening, falling before me in my path.
– I started taking courses and watching tutorials and webinars, joining groups and meeting people.
– I put the word out…DEN OF PRIDE is a podcast, launching June 1, 2017 and looking for guests.
– I looked at the equipment I had, what I would need, and where I might get them.
– Began the lengthy process of setting up studio, scheduling with guests (many postponements), sorry guests!
– I am doing this all by myself! Overwhelmed? Scary! Exciting! Out of my comfort zone. Woo Hoo!
– My first Interviews yesterday, went well, got some decent recordings…Ah!
– Editing, more guest bookings, record solo segments, add: Intro/Outro…BUSY!
– Set up Hosting and distribution channels
– & MORE?!? SO MUCH MORE!?
Continue reading “21 Days to Launch: DEN OF PRIDE PODCAST”